"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." C.S Lewis

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stucksketches Challenge

Decided to have a go at Stucksketches challenge.






I have been having lots of fun using Serendipty Blue boutique papers. I also used some buttons from Greatest View. As this LO was about celebrating with my husband on Australia Day I also included an Australian flag tattoo.










These are two more LO's I did using the papers the photos were taken in 1982! I'm just loving scrapping photos of the kids when they were so young.



I think I 'm getting better at layering and clustering.

4 comments:

  1. Your Australia Day layout is fab!! Love the blue and reds :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the March 1st Sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches...love your banner and those brads look gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches
    Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete